Complete Product List
|Glenburn Vintage Earl Grey Pyramid Tea BagsLeaf tea from the Assam region of India with a whiff of bergamot oil in convenient spacious pyramid-shaped sachets.|
|Golden Monkey organic**Not Available at this time**
The unique character and lingering finish is intoxicating. An exquisite USDA Certified Organic golden, black tea from southern China's Yunnan province, the beautiful, gold twisted leaves are almost as lovely to look at as to taste.Don't mistake this for lower grade teas of this type. This is a premium grade golden monkey that is not to be missed! (Caffeine) Sold in 28g tin (1 oz).
|Heart Dipper infuserCute cutout in the shape of a heart tops the handle of this 18/8 stainless steel (won't affect taste) infuser good for a cuppa or a small teapot.|
|Heart Throb Push-Button Tea StrainerEase of use due to push-button handle, double-duty wand serves as a milk & sugar stirrer, easy care: just rinse with hot water, 18/8 stainless steel won't affect taste ... all make this a sweetheart of a tea strainer!|
|HELIOS Collection Porcelain 2-cup TeapotSimple style blends with function and economy in this clean, white porcelain 2-cup teapot from the HELIOS Collection.|
|HELIOS Collection Porcelain Tea Cup & Saucer SetSimple style blends with function and economy in this clean, white porcelain cup & saucer set from the HELIOS Collection.|
|Indian Chai Scones Mix**Limited Quantity on-hand** Place your order & please allow 5-10 business days while we order in fresh mixes for you!
- A collaboration between Debbie, creator of our scone mixes, and Danielle, another Tea Lady, brought about this delectably tasteful collaboration of scone mix with actual black tea and Indian chai spices. The scone by itself is wondrous, but try the shortcake idea from Original Recipe and have an Indian Chai scone with peaches or strawberries . . .
|Indian Chai Shortbread Mix**Limited Quantity on-hand** Place your order & please allow 5-10 business days while we order in fresh mixes for you!
- Brown-sugar-based. Including the same black tea and chai spicing that you found in the Indian Chai Scone Mix. Your adding the vanilla to the dough when you make up this mix just takes the flavor profile over-the-top!
|Jasmine Leaf Green TeaA sweet, aromatic Chinese Green Tea traditionally scented with Jasmine petals. Light and smooth, this brew has been enjoyed for centuries and continues to be a favorite. (Caffeine) ... Note: Enjoy while reading The Traveling Tea Ladies: Death In Dallas, along with the characters in the book!|
|Jasmine Leaf Green Tea Pyramid SachetsChinese green tea scented traditionally with jasmine petals---in roomy pyramid sachets for convenient steeping! . . . We're not even waiting for finalized official packaging to share this new pyramid sachet flavor with you; click on the name or on "More info" to see special introductory pricing!|
|Keemun Black TeaBlack tea from Quimen in Anhui Province of China. Long recognized as a great tea of the world, it has a natural sweetness with an aroma to the dry leaf that is enhanced once steeped to produce an intensely bold cup.|
|Khongea Ginger Hibiscus Assam Leaf TeaGinger. Hibiscus. Assam leaves from Glenburn Estate's Khongea Plantation in Brahmaputra River Valley in Assam, India. Aaaaah.|
|Khongea Masala Chai Assam CTC-BOP(Temporarily Out of Stock) Smile about CTC for this Masala Chai-spiced black tea!: Top-quality Second-Flush Assam tea leaves from the Glenburn Estate's Khongea Plantation in the Brahmaputra River Valley in Assam, India go into this Cut-Tear-Curl tea blended with luscious spices the likes of ginger, black pepper, cinnamon bark, cardamom pods ... well, this melange is just lovely.|
|Kilauea Forest White Tea - origin: Volcano Village, HawaiiTea growers Chiu Leong and Eva Lee grow this tea in the rainforest of Kilauea Volcano in the shade provided by a canopy of native Ohia trees and Hapu'u ferms. The rich golden infusion has a flavor sweet and floral, comforting as you almost hear the song of the Hawaiian Apapani songbird that helped to nurture the growing tea. Truly an experience like no other.|
|Le Palais Tea Cup & SaucerCeramic cups and saucers made by Old Amsterdam, a trusted supplier with a great track record of social and environmental responsibility. Colored using lead-free glaze. (Exception: red, which we don’t carry right now.) Capacity: 6 oz. (177.441 ml)|
|Lemon Ginger Shortbread Mix**Limited Quantity on-hand** Place your order & please allow 5-10 business days while we order in fresh mixes for you!
- Lemon: cool and crisp. Ginger: a little zing in the after-taste. Still brown-sugar based. Make sure you make up plenty of these, you're going to have a hard time keeping these around!
|Lemon Mint SootherVibrant green leaves infuse into a golden clear, naturally caffeine-free brew. Soothing papaya and vibrant mints are expertly blended with various “lemon” herbs to create this calming brew. So: upset tummy or not, settle in for a scrumptious, soothing cup. Serve hot or cold. Sold in 28g (1.0oz) tin|
|Lemon Poppyseed Scones Mix**Limited Quantity on-hand** Place your order & please allow 5-10 business days while we order in fresh mixes for you!
- It's time, lemon poppyseed muffins, to make way for the Lemon Poppyseed scone. Lightly sweet, with the tart of fresh lemons, because you add a touch of lemon juice to the mix as well as the usual butter and buttermilk. Surpass sublime on your tastebuds with the lemon glaze to brush onto freshly-baked scones right out of the oven.
|Lemon Shortbread Mix**Limited Quantity on-hand** Place your order & please allow 5-10 business days while we order in fresh mixes for you!
- Debbie lightened up the flavor of this shortbread mix with a combination of dark brown sugar and white sugar plus lemon peel. After you add lemon extract, lemon juice, and butter and bake the tangy and tart cookies, you might want to top them with the lemon juice/confectioners sugar glaze from the Lemon Poppyseed Scone Mix instructions ... a truly sublime taste experience!
|Luxembourg Tea Warmer - Stainless SteelNot Available At This Time
Keep your tea warm in the pot as you savor your first cupful, and your second ... Warm candle-light will glow through the cutout word "TEA" appearing around the brushed stainless steel circumference. The roughly-4.75-inch surface of the warmer will hold almost any size teapot.